Founded in 1992 by Bill Parker, "Parker Mobile Home Transporting" is backed with 25 years of industry experience.
We provides top-notch Quality work at affordable rates, great customer support, and prices that can't be beat!
Through our commitment, experience, and expertise we have established a business relationship with our customers that will last a lifetime!
We have always believed in being HONEST and UPFRONT with customers concerned with their Mobile Home Moving, from the first phone call, through the completion of the job. We like to explain everything that is involved, and everything we do when we break-down, move, and set up their Mobile Homes.
There are several things we do that separates us from our competitors:
1. You receive a contract that explains everything we do. We put the price of the move on the contract and that's the price you pay. I know of of no other competitor in our area, that will give you a contract.
2. No hidden costs or charges. Beware of downtime charges ( We waive all downtime labor charges ).
3. If you are moving to, or from, private property, or mobile home parks we come out and inspect your site. If there is an easier or better way of getting your home off, or onto a site, we will show you. THIS WILL SAVE YOU MONEY.
4. Some cities and counties have codes we have to follow. We stay up to date, as much as possible, to set your home up to pass these codes.
5. All labor and parts except extra blocks and water pressure regulators are included in our bids. This should give you peace of mind.
Important Notice....Be careful and ask plenty of questions. Get something in writing so YOU will be protected. Theres lots of nightmare stories out there, so please, be cautious. CHEAPEST is not always the best.
Parker Mobile Home Transporting